Hello readers! I was nominated for my second award, again by yazzeus. Her site can be found at https://yazzeus.com/ She has a variety of thought-provoking posts, so please check her out. She should be a journalist in my eyes. Thank you again yazzeus.
The 15 blog/bloggers that I’m hooked on and I nominate are:
2. The Purple Almond
3. Michael Lai
8. Dirty Sci-Fi Buddha
9. Women’s Inspiration to Health and Fitness
10. Through Open Lens
12. Simple Ula
13. Gustavo Lomas
15. Frank Solanki
(Nominees, please see rules towards bottom.)
So the seven little things about me:
1. I used to be a secretary in a school district.
2. I’m too young to be retired, but not old enough to collect social security.
3. I love walks in nature, parks, the beach or any place I can “people watch”.
4. My outlook in life is—if you don’t like it, create a path to change it.
5. I’m always “me” and not looking to be someone else.
6. I’ve never been drunk (or buzzed) because I’m busy being “me”.
7. I can’t get enough of VerseInEmotions posts – I’m going to have to buy his books.
(Warning: this is my last acceptance-as you may find out too much about me.)
I hope you all participate. I had fun with this and thank you for taking time to read this post.
If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.